Updating/changing your credit card information
The MacConnect online billing and support system allows you to change/update your credit card information any time on a 24x7 basis. If you would like to change or update your credit card information, please log in at https://cp.macconnect.com/clientarea.php
Your login is your email address (the address to which we send copies of your invoices and receipts).
Your password should be the same as your email password. If you do not know your password or are unable to log in, you may click the "forgot password" link to have a reminder emailed to you. You may change your password at any time once you have logged in.
- Once logged in, click on "My Details".
- From there, click on "Change Credit Card Details".
- Choose the card type. Then enter the card number and expiration date.
- You may ignore the "issue number" and "start date". Those can be left blank.
- Click "Save Changes" to complete the process.
Was this answer helpful?
MacConnect accounts carry no long term obligation, and ma...
If you are suddenly unable to log in to your email account, there is a chance that your email...